The knee is moving a little better. It’s still tight and I’m not ready to pogo or hopscotch yet but I’ll take what I can get. Here’s what I did today.
- Circuit 1: 3 rounds
- Press: 105 x 3 reps
- Band walk
- Terminal knee extension (TKE): 20 reps
- Circuit 2: 3 rounds
- Bent barbell row: 105 x 10 reps
- Romanian Deadlift (RDL): 105 x 10 reps
- 1-leg bench hip thrust: This is a helluva glute/ham developer. At some point I’d like to do it with a weight vest. A demo is below but I did it with my back on the ground instead of on the bench. Probably not yet a good idea for me to try and get in the position shown in the video.
- Circuit 3: 3 rounds
- TRX row x 10-15
- TRX ab fallout x 10 reps with a 3 second hold
This is all still fairly miniscule