I got in another bike ride yesterday of about 10 miles. Felt good! Seems to help loosen up the knee. I walked my dog along a trail next to a creek. I managed to successfully navigate various rocks, roots and other things that typically appear near trails. More evidence of success. Here’s my workout for today:
- Rower: 1000m
- Warm-up circuit: 3 x
- Band walks
- 3D lunge: Can’t really do this full bore but did what I could.
- 1 – leg squat: Can’t go very deep on right
- Deadlift: 135 lbs. x 5 – 155 lbs. x 5 – 185 lbs. x 5 – 205 lbs. x 5 – 245 lbs. x 5 reps x 2 sets
- by far the heaviest weight lifted since the ACL tear
- felt good!
- Super set
- Stability ball leg curl: 12 reps x 4 sets
- kettlebell windmill: 35 lbs. x 5 reps x 4 sets
- Step-ups: no weight x 12 reps x 3 sets
I love deadlifting and today it was very enjoyable to lift something moderately heavy. Tomorrow is pull-ups and push-ups.